If you are the proud owner of a 4X4 off-road truck, accessories will never be far from your thoughts, and there are many great add-ons that offer style and practicality. Of course, a lot depends on what you do, and with that in mind, here are a few add-ons to whet your appetite.
- Bullbars – If you’re looking for bullbars in Australia, there’s only one company that springs to mind, and they have a wide range of 2, 3 and 4-post bullbars with various finishes. Whether you move through livestock or you just need some serious front protection, a nice set of bullbars has you covered.
- Synthetic Rope Winch – This handy piece of kit can pull you out of a sticky situation, or if you came across another vehicle that was stuck, you could save the day. This product would have a 3-year warranty and comes with comprehensive installation instructions, for a must-have accessory that every truck should have.
- LED Spotlights – Truck LED spotlights come in all shapes and sizes and with low input and high output brings you as much illumination as you need. The swivel bracket means you can direct the light to where you need it, which can be very handy when searching for livestock at night.
- Solar Power Kit – Not a cheap accessory, but it would give you all the power you need, with a rollout solar blanket and a deep cycle battery, and all you do is unroll the solar blanket on your roof during the day, which will give you enough power for the evening and night. There are online suppliers of solar power kits, and it is easy to compare prices and products, when you shop online.
- Roof Cargo Boxes – These are super-durable and ideal for carrying anything, with a solid lock system and a choice of rich colours to add considerably to your storage space. The best brands include Thule, G3 and Yakima, which are stunningly attractive and aerodynamic, eliminating wind resistance.
Accessories you have in mind for your wheels, search online for a truck accessory supplier, who would have all the brand names at very affordable prices. Once on the website, simply click on the accessory type and a range of products will pop up, and when you have filled up your shopping cart, a secure online payment sees the shipment delivered to your door. This also eliminates human contact, which is important during the Covid-19 pandemic.